Monday, September 12, 2005

Just came back from Toronto... I know it will be awhile until I can go back there again, to see everyone again... I know we didn't expect all of us to be in one place, growing old together but it gets harder and harder to say bye as time goes on.

I remember my 2nd year in university, one of our friend, Mira told me that I will get used to moving around every 4 months... one co-op term to another... and I told Neeta that I probably will never get used to it. Now looking back, I can tell you that I am still not used to it... maybe I had it easy, since Neeta was always around whenever we moved. Even when we were apart for a co-op term, it was reassuring knowing that I will be back in school soon and we will be living together again. I learned a lot from her over the 5 short years and I hope she can say the same about me.

I know I mustn't fear changes or be sad that I have to leave... I have to believe that this is all for the best, somehow. And believe that no matter how much time passes and however far we all are, we will still be great friends.

Thank you to Nick, Naomi, Eric, Ryan and Allan for an amazing time in Toronto and until we meet again in October for convocation, I wish everyone best success! :)

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Even though this blog was mostly about Neeta, it was still very touching... it really was a fun wknd, i'm really glad you came down Rach! Best of luck in Seattle!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Neeta said...

Aww.. I'm adding my thoughts about this to my first blog..stay tuned ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home