Friday, September 16, 2005

What a crazy day!
I ran around town trying to get a hold of a document (mail) that seemed to have disappeared... I keep having bad experiences with express service companies. During the internship, my rectangular boxes came back as a circular shape with my clothes hanging out, in between the tapes, ooh and that of course was 2 weeks late... and now, the one thing I really need for Monday, just disappeared... In the end, after breaking down in tears 3 times... we found the document... and maybe now I don't have to change my flight and rental and all that... thank goodness... But now I am exhausted... so at the end of the day, what I've learned is... /drum roll/ You just have to try your best but that's all you can do... it just doesn't turn out the way you wanted then that's not your fault... as long as you can say, you tried your best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home