Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ottawa to Detroit to Seattle to Bellevue...
It's only 3 hours difference but by 10pm I get so sleepy it takes so much effort to just stay awake. I just did some shopping at Korean grocery place... it felt weird to go shopping for food alone so I called my mom at home to talk to her... how I hate being alone... anyway, I even attempted to talk to people in Korean and asked for korean newspaper. At this rate, maybe I will get a korean roommate!
Last night, I went to a fancy Indian restaurant... amazing Nan! And of course, good company to go along with the food. I still can't believe that I am here... it feels like I never left but at the same time, I keep thinking I am going back to Waterloo in few days...

Anyway, I managed to get a parking ticket on the first day in Seattle but I talked to them about it and somehow got that waved.. no more 65$ parking ticket! yay! And I ended up getting a different temp housing here but managed to fix that too! So I will be in Harbor Steps :) Right in downtown!

I am going to now enjoy the nice sushi I just bought from Korean store... mmmmm food...

1 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Justin Ng said...

It's awesome that they didn't give you trouble at the border! Now you have to tell me how to cross without problems...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home