Lots of things happening and not enough time to write it all down... but I thought if I don't do it now then when would I do it??
My place in Seattle is just awesome! I met with Gus the other day and it was soo nice to see a familiar face in a crowd of strangers. As usual he was all into volleyball.. on Tuesday, Wednesday AND thursday... this plus all the work he's doing in Amazon... he's just Super~
As for me, I've been struggling to get up at 7 in the morning, eventhough that would be already 10am in EST...
I haven't gotten anything figured out yet... no phone, no laptop, no car and no home from middle of October... my life this week's been get up, go to work, drive back, eat dinner, go to sleep... NOT even time for some TV! But it's still good... I don't know if I shared this with everyone but I get a nice view of the Seattle Art Museum and this place called Lusty Ladies... It's not as good as what Gus had, for a view, but I really like the feeling of "wow, I am in a city...finally".
I will definitely email everyone with my contact info when I get one, but until then, don't forget rachel!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home