Thursday, October 13, 2005

When I woke up this morning, I wondered if today will be another *happy* day... well, the day is now half over and somehow it made me look back at all the things that happened. Then a scary feeling came over me, what if I am doing this all wrong. Maybe I should be out more, concentrate more, call friends and family more... I remember watching a korean soap, one of the main character said "maybe" is a word he never wants to use because you can't change the past, because maybe is not certain and you have no control over maybes... Hmm I don't think I am explaining this properly.Anyway, I do really wish that real soon, everyone can get together, and hopefully nothing would have changed. Because no matter what people think, change is a scary thing...Ooh yeah, I am getting kicked out of my temp housing this weekend and I haven't looked at housing yet... hahaha... funny isn't it?? OOH MY GOSH BUT I AM GETTING PAID TOMORROW!! SWEEET... ooh of course that is if they sorted out my Social Security stuff... oii... Well Gus and Vish both said they won't let me sleep on the streets, so yay!

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Change is scary, but it can't be stopped. But like you told me the day I was leaving 'loo, change isn't always a bad thing. We all made big changes when we went to university, a change that I'm tnankful for. Now we're at new stages in our lives, and should make every moment we have count.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Nick said...

My guess is that Rach acutally does read our blogs, if we bother to make any posts that is, she just doesn't add any comments. It'd be nice if she added comments though, and it'd be nice if she updated her blog with more than '???' once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home