Apparently I haven't written in my blog for so long that I forgot how to... oii...
I type up whole bunch of stuff and at a click of "spell check" I lost it all...
anyway, because I love you guys so much I thought I'd write it one more time... with different stuff of course
Okay so I wrote earlier, before it got erased :( that I do read everyone's blog and sadly, I feel little bit more included in part of your lives reading your blogs... so keep on writin~ :)
I, however, have been really crazy busy for the past few weeks that I haven't had the time to update my blogs :( srry
So what is up in rachel's world?
I bought my first Christmas tree... a real one... carried it on top of the car and everything... bought nicely matching ornaments... all blue and silver... and even put gifts underneath the tree to create that warm and fuzzy feeling :) Can ya feel it?
This was one of my crazy attempt to make Neeta, Nick and Goose to stay for Christmas dinner and I am so glad to say, I think it's working!
I bought Christmas cards only to realize later that I have no addresses of anyone... :S I gotta start being a grown up and get everyone's addresses... no email for these people... :)
Hmmm funny stories...
I offered to give money to an old lady who I thought were homeless, wanting money but then turns out that she was just waiting for a bus....
All the fountains in Microsoft was turned GREEN when x-box 360 came out... but that's not really funny... it was just weird to go outside and see all the waterfall colour turn to neon green.
Hmmm, I can't think of anything... NOT because I am boring and nothing exciting happens... but because I can't think of anything just now... :P
This is how old I am... just the other day I saw this guy with Roomba (sp?) the robot vaccuum cleaner? and I wanted it.... even as a christmas present... Of course I quickly realized how crazy and non-rachel it sounded so I changed my mind but my gosh, for a second there... it was scary... I wanted a house cleaning product for present... EEEKS!
OOH, you guys know Mir right? Well, I was casually eating lunch one day and I thought I saw him... with long hair... so I kept lookin and lookin until he waved hi... He's in the same building as me... isn't that cool? :)
well I will have to go eat now... my tummy is starting to get mad at me putting no food in it...

2 Comments:
Me owns a roomba....
a red one...
'bout time you put up a post there Rach... it's been a while eh?
wow, so you got green waterfalls where you work eh? wow, so you have waterfalls where you work eh? I wish i got free water where I work...
good job on the xmas tree, it's gonna be a magical Christmas. Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment
<< Home