Big 2006!
As usual, I can't believe that the holiday break is over and everyone came and went... :(
I hope everyone had a great time and made lots of good memories.
The 'REAL' Christmas tree is now outside in the lawn... Ready to be picked up by the ...You-know-who. The Christmas dinner leftover is no more...
I WAS planning to hit the gym on Jan. 1st 2006 but somehow it's already Jan. 4th...
BUT!! I will make myself join a class... I think YOGA... and so determined to be healthier this year.
Also, I am really glad I got through the written and driving tests :) OOH and I SOOOO Passed both... :) Now I have a Washington Driving License... Mhahahahaha
I wonder what everyone is doing tonight...
During lunch break, some coworkers came up with an idea for me to start a "movie *nonsense* blog"... yes yes, it's been done over and over but I think it would be fun... so I thought I'd start here... to practice...
The recent movie I watched "The Family Stone" is a great movie for both genders. Ladies will like it because it's chick-flic and it's one of those 'cute/funny', 'that's a nice family' sort of a movie (will explain that later) and boys will like it because there is lots of funny jokes/scenes and there is rachel mcadams -she is also bery Canadian :)
This movie made me feel warm and fuzzy about having a big family just because I think it would be awesome to have lots of brothers and sisters... or I guess all we can wish for is sons and daughters... we are getting too old...
Anyway, the plot is... well... very unrealistic. It was like they felt bad for one of the character so they decided to end with an all time happy ending. But then again, I love happy endings :)
Yes, tragic stories get famous like R&J but we have enough tragic stories in real life so why not enjoy some happy stories instead :)
Again, the plot was very predictable so if you watch a movie based on plot, then this is not the movie for you... but if you want something more serious than "Cheaper by dozen2" but as funny and healthy(yes, family-value-movies are 'healthy' in my book) YET something lighter, less killing... than "Aeron Flux" - yeah I know I spelt this one wrong... anyway, if all that applies to you then this is the theater movie for you.
If you are a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker (sorry if I miss spelt) then you will still end the movie being her fan because of her great acting but she portrays this uptight, business lady... well that's what I got from it... but of course she is much more than that but I have a feeling that Justin will read it with "watchful" eyes... and might disagree... so I won't go there...
One surprise Chracter was Claire Dane (sp?) : FYI she is exactly a year older than me... april 12 :) Anyway, she looks a LOT grown up since the last few movies she played... maybe it's her long hair style... Hmm I guess I could talk about actors... but then again, who wants to read it... and we got work to do :)
That's my nonsense for the day.

3 Comments:
Ok, completely unrelated, but why is there a 1 following taekchick in your blogger name?
I doubt someone else would misspell technology like that....
:p
Am I reading the right blog??? this can't be rach's blog... did I read it correctly??? did Rach say that she wanted to have a big family with lots of sons and daughters??? i must be seeing things...
I didn't say I wanted sons and daughters... just lots of sisters and brothers but it 'looks' like we can only ask for sons and daughters since we are getting OLD... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home