Another day over... only 10 days passed 0f 2006.
I think I will go backward... from the most recent thing I remembered to earlier of the day.
I watched X-men 2 while eating CAN-AM pizza... For those of you, not familiar with this type of pizza, CAN stands for Canada and AM stands for America.... well that's easy... but more interesting thing is that it has nothing to do with Canada or America... it's Indian food with pizza... my favourite is the Butter chicken Pizza... basically Butter Chicken Curry in a pizza form... it's so great... anyway back to the movie I was watching... I realized how much I love Mystic (sp?)... I mean she definitely has the coolest power (Sorry Goose) that I would want... and do you guys remember that scene when she kicks bums and slides out of the room holding her middle finger? She makes swearing classy and sexy and cool.... WOW! If I dated any girls, that's the type I think I'd go for... probably they won't be interested in a type like me though... I just know it. Maybe I want to be that kind of person... powerful, devious and incredibly mysterious... hee hee... HOWEVER! I did feel very emotional when Jean sacrificed herself, kept thinking, 'If you can control the plane, do it from inside, not outside the plane'...we all love her none-the-less. Can't wait 'till X-Men 3 comes out!!! :)
Of course I can't just watch ONE channel... I am the super channel surfer... so I also watched 'Sex and(?) the City'. The topic was dating... why do we bother going on dates? I mean, we, girls, try to date guys... pass through all the awkward beginnings and after about few (or more) tries, we settle down, just to out live them (statically girls live average 4 years more than men)... or atleast she described it something like that in a way for me to say "YEAH! What's the point?" Funny thing is, last night, (here is something personal) Vish and I went on our first official date... yeah I know it doesn't count if you've known the guy for this long... but seriously... it was still awkward just to think it was a 'date'... all those nights forced to watch blind date made me really dread dating... Subconsciously.
We are people, and people need people in their live... to feel needed and wanted and be cared for. And especially when you get a taste of that feeling of need..., you want more of it... It's so strange though... 'cause I think we would accomplish so much more being independent and self-hosting(?). I mean how much of our time is wasted thinking about how nice it would be to be in a relationship... and then waste more time on thinking how much you want to spend that time with them and sometimes waste time thinkin how you are confused whether or not this relationship is working... and sometimes waste time thinking what they are doing right now, cheating? working? sleeping? Even knowing all this, I STILL rather be in a relationship, wasting valuable educational time thinking of the loved ones than learn a new thing or two... so in the end, eventhough I will outlive guys my age by 4 years and wasted so much of my time thinking about THEM, I choose to be where I am now... how strange... yet not really?
Hmm I definitely think too much nonsense... sorry for those who *actually* read my nonsense... :)

4 Comments:
Hey Rach, I always enjoy hearing about your nonsense, even though you sometimes have lots of it :P
So, your first "date" eh? Well, I feel date is just a word that basically means getting to know someone else better. And since you and Vish already know eachother, it shouldn't be that big a deal. But I do understand what you mean of thinking of it as an offical date.
Blind date is awsome! I love it!
Hmm... i'll refrain from answering the deep questions you posted about dating.
Instead I'll explain why Jean did stay in the plane and raise it.
Here it is:
During X2 there a were a few parts that illustrated Jean being near Electronic Devices (eg TVs) and causing them to fail. Kind of like an EMP.
Ending scene, while she is still in the plane, the plane's engines just won't start!
She realizes she is the problem and decides to go out. Once she is out the engines start. She also telekinetically helps the plane to lift-up.
Now you obiously ask:
Surely if she can hold back such a huge waive, she can lift a silly little plane even without the help of the engines... So why didn't she stay in.
Tow possibilities:
1) She didn't know she had that much power untill the wave arrived and she just did it.
2) It was ment to be... What does that mean? Just before she leaves the plane, her actions imply she is sort of having some conversation with an invisible being (read phoenix). She then leaves the plane, lifts it, stops the wave and as soon as the plane is safe, she "chooses" to just realease the wave and thus perish. Do a frame by frame analysis of the last scene and you will see her just "release" the wave. Not under pressure but by choice. So she knew that this would "release the phoenix consciosness".
Which brings us directly to X3.
Trailers available http://www.x3movie.com/
That's my evaluation of a 1 ninute scene.
Yes I am freak when it comes to Jean.
wow goose... that was very.. detailed... you obviously put a lot of thought into it...
wow now I have WHOLE new respect for Jean... I just saw the trailer for xmen3... they don't give much and looks great! I know very little about phoenix but I hope by the end of xmen3 she will be back to herself...
Post a Comment
<< Home