Monday, January 23, 2006

Is anyone reading our blogs?
Anyway, I love Nick's "everyday story" and Goose's "how movies are turning reality" and for the rest of you... common~ write a little :)

Well I've been really sick throughout the weekend... started around Friday morning and all the way through now (monday) it's not fun being sick... I went to see my first doctor yesterday and he gave me a note to miss work... I thought that was really cute... like I was in high school or something... did we even need a note from the doctors to say that we will be missing classes? I don't remember... it seems so long ago.
Anyway, I sent an email to my boss saying "I got note to prove it"... hee hee...

This is really nice though ( even though I shouldn't get too use to it) staying home working, with no interruptions, and eventhough I have same amount of stuff to do, I feel more relaxed. I am guessing I will eventually miss the human interaction.

A short one for today... hope everyone's having a great time

2 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, we are reading the blogs.

Part of my daily RSS feed.
If you post something, i'll read it.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Nick said...

I always try to keep up with blogs, even though I no longer have internet access. But I'll do my best.

You should post more often rach, i love your little stories. They always put a smile on my face :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home