I am making a new rule... I can delete my own blogs!
I was asked just the other day, if I made lots of new friends since I've been here. And unfortunately, I didn't really get to make lots of new friends... one, because I didn't have time to, and two, there was really no need to make new friends, my old friends were awesome anyway :P and three, I don't like the beginning phase where you are just fishing for a topic to talk about... I HATE that... I think maybe the last bullet point is first steps towards becoming an anti-social freak but whatever, I can only be myself... as someone ALWAYS said to me.
So BE WELL, do the things you want to do... this is more for myself... and then maybe I won't feel so confused?
That is all.

4 Comments:
Huh... you just deleted your previous post? you can't do that... It may have been your blog, but what about the people who made comments on your blog? All that time spent making that comment gone to waste... hopefully you don't delete this one...
This is really Ryan....
If you delete blog posts, a puppy cries.... please think of the puppies.
Or cats, if you are a cat person....
Stop using my name ryan! Use your own you big freak on a leash...
Hey only I'm allowed to say 'freak on a leash', you freak on a leash.
Rach, what did your blog say and why did you delete it??
Post a Comment
<< Home