Thursday, March 02, 2006

I miss you Ryan
I miss you Neeta
I miss you Nick
I miss you Eric
I miss you Bob...
I miss you D-white
I miss you Doris
I miss you Mark
I miss you Sarah
I miss you Adina
I miss you Rita
I miss you Steve
I miss you Les
I miss you Matt
I miss you the guy in my frosh picture
I miss you Eric
I miss you all...

As for those who live where I live... you should really make more effort to see me... that's right I said it!

5 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Steven said...

The question is...do they miss you?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Justin Ng said...

I've actually been trying to see you for weeks and I live here in Seattle! It's not easy for us locals to see you... I had to break into your office with offerings of food to gain your audience. :)

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Neeta said...

I miss you so much Rach :(

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Interesting blog... I miss ya a tonne rach, but I'd probably miss you more if I were first on that list of yours instead of 3rd (assuming that "nick" is even refering to me at all)... I think you should just quit your job at MS and come back home, home being Toronto of course... you know you wonna!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Nick said...

This is Ryan as Nick.

Did you say you were coming to Canada soon?

Let us know if that's the plan. We need a rachel fix up North... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home