Thursday, April 13, 2006

I threw up today... yes I am posting THAT on my blog because I actually felt sick enough to threw up. It's a not a plesant word to use so I am going to use "t-up".
I love making up words...

So here was my day... continuing from yesterday which was my born day.
Ooh thanks everyone for awesome happy birthday wishes :)

So skipping to the interesting (as in not so interesting) part of the day... I worked until 9:30pm in the office, then picked up Jack in the Box (fast food place, better than taco bell but probably ranks around McDonald's) brought it home and ate while working some more... worked until 5:30 am then realizing that stupid morning birds are singing and driving me insane, I went to bed... just to wake up in stress to go to work to continue working and leading up to t-up... Ooh THEN I still stayed at work and continued working. Why am I so stupid? I dunno... Maybe I am turning into a workaholic or maybe my life has been so easy that little tiny stress is causing this huge affect on me... I dunno... but I wanted to complain about it to anyone who wants to read it. But don't get me wrong, I am actually really happy :P just little stressed...

Thanks again everyone for the warm birthday wishes and sorry I haven't had a chance to reply or call back... but I am thinking of ya, you know who you are...

3 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Wow, two posts from rach in just two days, what a treat! I love it when you make up new words...

wow, u threw up today after working till 5:30 in the morning? that's insane! Well, i'm glad you're happy and all, but you gotta relax a bit. You're gonna get wrinkles/grey hairs/premature aging stuff, a just turned another year older!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah finally you can now legally drink in the US.
Ah... the joys of 21...

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Justin Ng said...

Rachel likes lemon drops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home