Wednesday, April 12, 2006

One of my friend (not sure which one) told me that if I delete a blog, a puppy cries... I am glad he didn't use the d-word...

anyway, so it's my birthday today... I didn't really have anyone to tell, since unfortunately I know like 5 people in this place... well not that excited about getting older.... but I guess birthday is a birthday. Yay for me.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I remember a couple of years back, I sent out a "how well do you know me" quiz about a month before my birthday, and one of the questions on the quiz was "when is my birthday". Anyways, you gave me grief about it cuz you said I was trying to advertise/let everyone know my birthday was coming up.

I think you posting your birthday on your blog is a lot worse. But hope you have a great one!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Nick said...

This is Ryan pretending to be Nick.

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Ps... I was going to write the d-word on your last post... I changed my mind at the last minute (you know me so well).

Have a happy day!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Justin Ng said...

I like your blog. A lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home