SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!
I went on blogger to b***ch about how everyone is just pissing me off... and I couldn't log in... for WHATEVER the reason I totally forgot user name and password... What the ****!!!!
Anyway, I am going inSANE and I thought instead of screaming and possibly getting fired... I thought I'd just write it down in my blog... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! Screaming is soooo much quicker and easier AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For all you people who
- use sarcastic tones/jokes (If you are gonna make a joke, make a real one.. don't be stupid... actually just don't talk)
- Act like they are all that by arms crossed and just have constant frown on their face... you ain't kidding anyone... I know you know JACK****
- question (questioning is okay) and complain about EVERY PROCESS... AAAAAHHHH... Stop complaining and give solutions!!!
- oh who am I kidding... I just hate everyone... even a friend who is "suupppose" to be all kind-hearted.... she's pissing me off too!! Oh but that goes under the first bullet... but since I hate those kind of people more than anything I will write it twice.
I want today to be O! V! E! R!

2 Comments:
Hey Rache,
I'm pretty sure it's not you, but your skirt talking... :o)
It helps lashing out sometimes and I think it's good you did it on a blog.
Goose
This is why you need to move back to CANADA!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home