Isn't it great to have random thoughts, topics, conversation, maybe even a random partner? Hahaha just kidding... ok so not all random things are good... I get it. But here is one more random thought I had.
Random thought 1:
"Truth really come out when you are drunk?" - some people cry, some people snore and some get really friendly, while some get.... truthful? I guess I drank little (as in a lot) more than I wanted in the new year's eve party and next morning realized that I've said some really truthful stuff to people... I won't say who or what since this is like a public blog for all to see but I always wondered what was my "drunk" talent... maybe, just maybe, when I drink a LOT... I tell the truth. Things that should not be said out loud but total brutal truth. It's very interesting... everyone should findout what their "drunk-self" is... of course, be responsible at it...
Happy New Year everyone!

4 Comments:
Hmmm... i was gonna say that you should update your blog... but it seems like it's totally changed...
random partners eh? hehehe... i never knew that about you rach
Wow Rach you're blogging all the time now! I gotta check this more often!!
Happy New Years..miss you SO much!!
Is that the NEW harry potter?? It's out already??
I used random partner joke to prove that not all random things are good :P
And as for the Harry Potter book... no... it's not a new one... it's the 6th book. (Half blooded prince is what it's called I think)
Can't wait 'till next one comes out though :)
When I get drunk, I start trying to take over the World.
It's best to stay sober.
Post a Comment
<< Home