I haven't blogged for a while...
But when I try to think of what happened in the last ... however long back... all I end up wanting to talk about is life... why the hell do we do this... keep hoping and living... BUT I won't talk about that... instead I tried to think of something funny...
Well... this is not a funny story but something that's fresh on my mind... so here it is...
So over the few weeks, I met some really nice people from church. I even found people who gets together every Thursday to watch Grey's Anatomy. Anyway, on Wednesday, I tried to do everything... work, go to a car dealership and try to bargin for a car and then go to Vish's parents house to say bye until 2-3 in the morning just to wake up at 4am to see them go to the airport and make it for 9am meeting... Anyhoo... I was tired... but most of all, I drank too much coffee and got all wired... So going back to Wendesday night... I left a laptop, company laptop, at someone's car... someone was from church... anyway, I really really needed it back so I call to pick it up on Thursday... unfortunately, when I watch TV... well I forget everything, including time, who's around and how I WAS SUPPOSE TO PICK UP MY LAPTOP... anyway, at 11pm I remembered... this person with my laptop sleeps around 10 or 10:30... so being desperate to get my laptop, I called him... He was really upset... I felt so bad about it... but I think it was one of the first time, that I got yelled at by someone I don't even know very well... When I went to pick it up, he said he wanted to have a serious talk with me later and I couldn't tell if he was joking or not... Anyway, I felt sick... and left my phone (this time phone) at another (different) person's car... I think lack of sleep and too much coffee definitely played a big part in rachel being so clumsy... but seriously... After rolling my tiny little brain around for a while, I found this 'phone' guy's # and called him up in the morning... also to get short cold replies... I really need to work on getting my act together... and try not to get yelled or get cold shoulder by people I don't even know well... And work on really getting upset about all this... I should be more upset then anything right?? I mean, I didn't mean to leave my stuff around everywhere... Since this is MY blog.. I am just going to think they are jerks :) Eventhough I don't know if I know them well enough to call them names... maybe Korean people are more short tempered and really hot and cold? At least I AM not like that :)
Oh, What a night....

2 Comments:
First off, you are definitely HOT!!!
A hot taeknology chick...
Second, you would think that people that go to church are happier and would refrain from making other people sad, but it seems we shouldn't be generalising.
Lack of sleep messes me up a lot. Busyness with work also makes me forget things. It's unfortunate, and i say unfrotunate only because this is a public blog.
Animals are usually relaxing, so maybe you should consider that black puppy, but not the white-ugly one...
hehehe... I like goose's puppy idea, but they were both cute you moron. :P
sorry bout the bad day Rach, you'll get it all together one day... i tried calling you the other wknd, no one picked up... maybe you lost your phone
Post a Comment
<< Home