posted by rachel @ 7:05 PM 7 comments
Ryan as Nick again.Those puppies may be cute Rachel... but remember what happens to puppies when you delete a blog post. :)
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those puppies are so cute! I really want a puppy too... you should send those puppies over to me, hopefully they make all the way here in one piece...this is the real nick btw
I like the black one. It's cute.The white one... no... sorry.
Are you stupid goose? You don't think the white one's cute? They're both adorable. Get outta here animal hater!
I stand on my last comment.Black one thumbs up. White one thumbs DOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNAAAAA!!!!
Well considering Gus is in love with Paris Hilton (EWWW) I think we can safely disregard anything he says.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Ryan as Nick again.
Those puppies may be cute Rachel... but remember what happens to puppies when you delete a blog post. :)
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those puppies are so cute! I really want a puppy too... you should send those puppies over to me, hopefully they make all the way here in one piece...
this is the real nick btw
I like the black one. It's cute.
The white one... no... sorry.
Are you stupid goose? You don't think the white one's cute? They're both adorable. Get outta here animal hater!
I stand on my last comment.
Black one thumbs up. White one thumbs DOOOOOWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNAAAAA!!!!
Well considering Gus is in love with Paris Hilton (EWWW) I think we can safely disregard anything he says.
Post a Comment
<< Home