Friday, May 05, 2006

What do you talk about when you can't think of anything to talk about...
And what do you dream of when you don't know what you want...

Everyone should find a goal, a dream and a hope. And I am hoping that everyone, including myself, find what you are looking for in life.

Someone told me that the world doesn't exist without me. From my point of view, friends you've met, jobs you've been employeed at, people you've helped won't have existed without you... I still don't understand this saying but I think the point is, everyone should think of themselves as the most important contributors of this world. Remind ourselves that we are so very important... and I think when we realize that, maybe we can finally value our lives and live our fullest day... And I am hoping that we can re-appreciate the small things that use to make us happy or maybe even find more things to smile about.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Come on... the CS kids wouldn't exist without you rach... in my opinion, you, gus and I are the founding memembers. So, at least in that respect, we're important contributors of this world. I often forget, but I really do agree that we should make every single day count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home