Monday, June 26, 2006

ALRIGHT! Time for a new blog...
After being stressed and more stressed and exhausted and tired and worn-out and dah dee da... I decided that I need to change EVERYTHING around... well everything as in what ever I can change.

I need everyone's help... this is (hopefully not my last attempt) but a desperate attempt at trying to make things look better... not necessary BE better but at least look better enough that you know... things doesn't look so~ bad.

1. I am going to join a DANCE class... Probably Hip Hop but other dance styles are interesting as long as it's not ones that guys lead...

2. Wake up early - like 7am and go to the Gym or swim or work out (2-3 times a week)

3. Go to work from 8am (or 8:30) to 6pm and GET OUT by 6:30 LATEST - try not working after 6:30pm

4. Take Vacations!! Starting with a Vegas trip over Canada day weekend

5. READ "Quarter life crisis" book (I heard this book is good for all you twenty something people)

6. Read/Work on getting MS Certificate for IT - I think this is the hardest

WOW... now that I've listed it down, it looks really scary...

Hopefully sharing this with all of your guys will get me to actually do something about it, instead of always just thinking about it.

Well guys, hopefully everyone is keeping a good balance of work and personal life (not like me)... TAKE CARE of your mental and physical well being!! (don't go crazy like me)

3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

7. Yoga
hehehe

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Good luck with the exercise/working out... back in 'loo, even with Dwight, Neeta and I pushing you, you still only went swimming once, and that I'm not even sure of. I really don't see you keeping the exercise thing up for long.... hahahaha... j/k, i really hope you prove me wrong on that one!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Nick said...

This is Ryan.

Every day you don't go to the gym a puppy di....

Ummm no wait....

I mean that's great! Going to the gym can be fun if you make it a routine....

Good luck Rachel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home