Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL labor day weekend...

But since no one can jump in and tell me about your day, I am going to blab about MY weekend :)

I ACTUALLY went to a LIVE "American Idol" concert... And now that I have a job, I can afford to buy those toys and posters and shirts they sell at the concert... YAY for $$Cash$$

The concert was really cool... I really liked it. I was like this <--> close to Tyler the American Idol winner. But then again, I felt little bad because I didn't really know who everyone were... I didn't really watch last session's American idol... Come to think of it, I think I've only seen one or two episode, partially.

Anyway, we now move onto Mt. Rainier... We stayed at this amazing cottage that basically had EVERYTHING... they had a hottub/jacuzi outside with built-in stereo and they even added a little ducky to play with... Then they had Trivial Pursuit DVD version where I KICKED BUTT in movie, buzz and TV categories :)

And they even had a memory wall where people leave stuff behind and two of them were a ring box... many of them were wine cork... and reading the notes people left behind, it just made my day.

THEN we hiked so far up to the top that we were now <----------> close to the top of the mountain... just a tiny exaggeration but who's counting.

And now back at work I am realizing how sun burnt I got... I was so determine to get to the top I forgot all about the sun block lotion. But I got to play in the snow in September in a really hot weather...If winter was that warm with snow, I'd pick winter any day!

Okay, now kids, I want to know ALL about your labor day weekend...

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Well, sounds like you had a great long weekend. The cottage sounds like a lot of fun, but I prefer going to a cottage where you kind of leave a lot of stuff behind and just relax, but that's just me. I'm not surprised at all that you kicked butt in the movie/tv section of trival pursuit. It's all you!

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ALL your labord day are belong to us!
Make your time!
Muahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home