Saturday, August 19, 2006

OK SO! Screw the plans, screw trying to believe in something I don't even want to...

I looked and felt pretty good tonight. I don't usually say that about myself but I took some time to put the makeup and do my hair and all that $%#& and even before we could get into a club... which we go to once in a blue moon... we can't get in because apparently we didn't dress properly. IF this was a one time thing, okay I will let it pass but you have no idea how many times this happens. WHY IS IT that some people just have the worst luck?? Is it really faith? Should we just accept it and pray that you are not the unlucky one? I mean there is a -- lame and meaningless -- movie out there called unlucky... COMMON~

I heard life sometimes throws you curve balls or $%I* like that but not F-ing everything has to be just $H#%... Seriously YOU do NOT know what I am talking about until you've seen the unlucky one... The unlucky ones will be standing in a crowded place doing NOTHING and get into trouble... SERIOUSLY.

Anyway, unless you can't, try to stay away from the unlucky ones... if you are not unlucky, stay away... And also more than before I am realizing that as we grow older we need more people around us we can count on and hangout with... otherwise, it's such a lonely place to live. So be nice to others... have lots of friends :)

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about unlucky situations.
But remeber, you have to believe and live your dream!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Nick said...

Hmmm... are you the unlucky one? or is it someone else?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home