So I am going to be a 'Nick' today and talk about my day...
On Saturday, I woke up early... I think I had a full day scheduled or atleast I thought I had... ate at Starbucks (ooh how I miss Tim Horton (?spelling?)) they only had one sandwich left so I split that with the only person I ever hang out with... then I went home to wait for that only person I ever hang out with... ooh spoke to my roommate and he said lets go kayaking so I got excited and waited for the only person I ever hang out with... after about 5 hours of watching TV, realizing that my day is almost gone... I went for a ride in my roommate's miata with the top down... made me want to get a convertible... Then after that ride, I watched some more TV...watched Dark Kingdom... pretty tragic movie but it was one of those "I'll die for love" movie so I thought it was stupid yet those kinda stuff just sucks you in. Then went to Red Hook Brewery... we were the only Asians there... and only ones NOT dancing... (note to self, need to find friends who likes to dance) I drank more than any of them there... (there were total of 11ish people?) I am truly my mother's daughter... Then went to visit my only Waterloo friends J&K :) and realized that they weren't where they said they would be but quickly found them and went to different bars... met a lot of new people but I don't know if I will ever see them again then I got so sleepy that I fell asleep in the car.
Wow... that was my day... soooo much excitement...
Ooh then today (sunday) I went to church... my first time church since coming here... then now I have "Dancing, Dancing, every body dancing..." song in my head that I can't get rid of but maybe I want to keep it... and you ask "Do you ACTUALLY have anything important to say in your blog?" and I say, "Yes but you usually have to really read in between the sentences... whatever that means" and we all start laughing??
Ok, enough none-sense and move on to another nonsense...Do a little voting here... Would I make a better 1)elementary teacher or 2)house wife or 3)a bum 4)computer person-thingy or 5) something else than the first 4 choices... like brain surgeon...

3 Comments:
There's only white space between sentences... Is there some trickery involved?
Wait a minute, i know... maybe "it's not you, it's your skirt talking".
House wife! With LOTS and LOTS of babies!
I vote for choice 6.
The bestest Rachel Ever!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home