Feelin little blue today...
Last Sunday, I heard a pastor talk about life... how easier it would be if we had a picture of our life in our mind. If we knew what we were to be and do then we won't have to be stressed or be doubtful... regret or wonder... He used two sets of puzzles as his example. One was only a 12 piece puzzle but it was hard for the audience to put the puzzles back together because there wasn't any pictures to refer to... while with the 48 piece puzzle, eventhough it was bigger puzzle, there were pictures on the board itself as well as on each of the puzzle piece, so it made it so much easier to complete the puzzle. Just like the puzzle, our lives would be so much easier if we knew the direction we are suppose to take... at work, with friends, in relationships and generally in life.
Anyway, I bought a car yesterday and eventhough I was super stressed out, I also had fun as well... I still wonder if I got the best deal I can get but at this point, I just really want a car... that's it... Without going into too much detail, I wish you can believe me when I say that I really had fun, korean drama fun... I wish that my life can be always fun like that... so that even in really stressful times like yesterday, I can still find fun ( sorry for beating around the bush...)

3 Comments:
Oooo, car, nice!
Which one? Spill the beans!
W.Somerset Maugham said in his book "of human bondage", his conclusion on the meaning of life through his reflections of a piece of ragged persian carpet.
There are many kinds of Persian carpet, simple patterned ones or complicated ones. However the carpet is a carpet. Nothing more.
let's say it's up to us make our life easy but simple one or difficult but variety one.
Finally bought a car eh? Good for you! Yeah, what car'd you get? I'm looking for a car too, but I'm pretty sure not in the same price range as yours. Well, cheer up kiddo, and keep having fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home