Happy holidays to everyone...
I didn't have anything cool to say about Christmas, other than that I didn't go out of the house even once... As for the day after though... commonly known to us as Boxing day but not very known to people here... I volunteered to take some kids skating. And to make long story short, I confirmed even more that I do not desire to have kids. These kids wanted this now, that here and wanted what they want then and there... Only if they were my kids, I'd be like NO! but I think everyone was being nice to these kids... I guess especially since it is Christmas... holiday season and we should be more nice to each other...?
anyway, it beats staying home and watching TV so that was cool...
Ooh yeah, and today's topic on my mind is... Ugly duckling... just a mental note for me to understand... :)
Ooh and totally another random note... I finished the 6th book of Harry Potter... Can't wait until the last book comes out... I meant to save it until the last book came out but... ooh well... And not to ruin anyone from reading the book but... I'd just like to say... Hold your head up high. If you have to do something anyway, might as well walk in there with your head held up high instead of being dragged out, kicking and screaming...
Happy Holidays... how time flys so fast...

1 Comments:
a bunch or random thoughts jammed into one post...
I just can't wait till you have kids rach, it's gonna be so much fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home