Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No power, no electricity... lets leap into darkness... :P

Can you imagine going almost a week without power? Without any heat? In the middle of winter?? Well, where I live, we've experience some funky weathers lately and this time it was a wind storm.... Trees were knocked down and along came down the powerlines that were near these trees. Houses and cars were split in half by the trees branches that fell over and in my case, the power never came back on, so I've been living out of paper and plastic bags... It was so frustrating to see everyone's power coming back on, one by one but realizing each day that you still had to go home to darkness and bitter cold.

Anyway, I am done complaining now... I hope everyone is warm and well during this Christmas break. And if you are feeling sick, hope you get better soon... especially if you are in India and feeling sick...

2 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Wow, sounds pretty scary over there on the west side. Snow storms, trees falling over. Did you know it was 10 degrees two days ago here in Toronto? I wore a t-shirt outside in the afternoon and wasn't even cold! Gosh, it's a beautiful morning here right now. Anyways, hope you get power back soon, I know how much it must suck. You shoulda come to TO for the holidays, we have power here.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I say Ooo, Ungala, team Zulu 's got the Powa...

Oh. frosh week... Team Zulu did indeed have power. They'd lend you some, anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home