Rachel - focused
Friday, November 17, 2006
Asian Actor - Sung Kang
I've never thought I'd like a Korean guy with long hair... but he looks so good...
posted by rachel @
10:09 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:
At
5:20 AM
,
Nick
said...
ya think so? looks like a hippie to me
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
노래시작했다 노래끝났다. :)
Feelin little blue today...Last Sunday, I heard a ...
I haven't blogged for a while...But when I try to ...
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL labor day weekend....
So I am going to be a 'Nick' today and talk about ...
OK SO! Screw the plans, screw trying to believe in...
ALRIGHT! Time for a new blog...After being stresse...
Summer is here! I can feel the heat!And I want pup...
What do you talk about when you can't think of any...
I threw up today... yes I am posting THAT on my bl...
1 Comments:
ya think so? looks like a hippie to me
Post a Comment
<< Home