you all need to blog more... I feel like I am the only one blogging :P
Do you guys ever go back and re-read your old blogs? Well, I did... not because I had time left over (I feel like I need to clarify that for Eric) but because I was really curious to know if I've change since graduating college. And I really think I did... I use to write funny blogs... now it seems like they are dull and boring! I need to un-dullify myself somehow...
I guess on a random note, I found out that one of my second cousin got married sometime last year... the kicker is that he's like younger than my younger brother. Has time really come to this, that I have to watch people much younger than me to get married... eeeks. And thanks to my house mate(!!!!) I am thinking that I am really not that young anymore and should consider settling down before I turn from ugly to drop-dead ugly. Isn't life wonderful??

2 Comments:
Because of the christmas-new year break, our volleyball team didn't have any games. But expect this to change, as we are playing next week and we will be doing so for the next couple of weeks.
Relax, my blog will be filled once more with volleyball rants...
I still blog, occasionally...
Yeah, your biological clock is just ticking Rach... don't worry, it's completely natural for someone of your age (hehehe) It's like a ticking time bomb that's about to go off. You really ought to do something about it before it goes off and takes Vish with you
Post a Comment
<< Home