Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's Saturday... I am here at the library again, trying to catch up on work. Nothing is new but one thing. I am listening to a CD I happen to find at the library here. It's a soundtrack based on a Chinese TV series called MARS. This tv series was so similar to many of the Korean soaps and maybe that's why I enjoyed watching some of the episodes on TV. Anyway, the sound track is making me want to smile, even though in real life, I might not really want to... with this soundtrack, I almost feel like I've found happiness. It's amazing how music can make you feel all sort of emotions. I wish I can some how capture this feeling I feel... and share it. How can I not understand a single word yet feel like I can relate to everything. How bizarre...

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Nick said...

hey, think u can send me that soundtrack, or maybe just ur favourite song? I wonna hear it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home