Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's time for a blog update...

Hmmm lets start with something fun. I went bowling from KM church and I kicked BUTT! 3 guys and 2 girls had to represent from each group and I went as one of the two girls and all those guys in my group who said they were really good actually really sucked (they caught up later but still...). I KICKED ASS!

Lets see.... now on to more serious stuff...
I painted my nails BLACK. It's really stupid but it sort of gives me the edge to be stronger at work... yeah I know, totally stupid but hey, it works for me.
And I got a cold... and it won't go away. Ooh did I mention I hurt my back putting on a sock? Well, I did... I was putting on my sock one morning and hurt my lower back and couldn't really move... I had to roll over off the couch... pretty pathetic but everyone has to get old sometime or another.

Ooh RIGHT! Yesterday was a valentine's day.... hee hee... being stressed at work makes you forget good stuff in life sometime. I was suppose to show up at a place at certain time (so romantic ... [gag?] ). Anyway, because of work I was late and was stuck in traffic for 3 hours! We ended up catching last 30mins of the show that he bought tickets for and went to a really nice restaurant on 26th floor... nice view. Unfortunately, I was feeling pretty sick and tired and couldn't really taste what I was eating... booo whoooo.... ooh and I got arranged roses the day before valentine's day... [brag brag... hee hee]

Other than that, my life is filled with panic attacks, anxiety attacks, tears, stress, laughter and pain, both physical and mental.... Life IS wonderful though... Like Kelly Clarkson said, God won't give you more than you can't handle....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Rache,

I've also got this nasty cough that won't go away. Don't know if it's a cold, but it's of that variety of baddies.
So yeah, even across the Atlantic germs rule the world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home